The Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce Political Action
Committee (LRC-PAC) is a driving force for political change in the Greater
Lansing community. If you understand how government spending impacts the bottom
line of your business, you already understand the value of the LRC-PAC.
LRC-PAC works constantly to protect business interests by:
- Staying abreast
of business issues and communicating the business perspective to elected
political activity at the city, township, county and state level to know when
business intervention is needed;
- Tracking the
voting record of elected officials and whether they support pro-business
- Helping to elect
candidates who understand key business issues;
- Support regional
cooperation between communities to reduce costs and minimize red tape in the
2017 LRC-PAC Endorsement Process
- Filing deadline for August Primary – Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Questionnaires sent to Candidates – Friday, April 28, 2017
- Questionnaires MUST be returned by candidates – Friday, May 5, 2017
- Below you will find date/time blocks for candidate interviews.
- Friday, May 12 - Block 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- Monday, May 15 – Block 1:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Friday, May 19 – Block 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
- Monday, May 22 – Block 1:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- LRC-PAC Board of Directors Endorsement Decision meeting May 23, 2017
- LRC-PAC Endorsements announced by Tuesday, May 30, 2017
If candidates have further questions, please contact Steve Japinga at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-853-6467.
2017 LRC-PAC Board
- Tonia Olson, Granger
- Josh Hovey, Chair, Truscott Rossman
- Jack Davis, Loomis, Ewert, Parsley, Davis & Gotting
- Tiffany Dowling, M3 Group
- Peter Kramer, Kramer Management Group
- Pat Gillespie, Gillespie Group
- Mark Hooper, Andrews Hooper Pavlik PLC
- Kevin McKinney, McKinney & Associates
- Gary McRay, Vice Chair, Foster, Swift, Collins & Smith
- Heather Shawa-DeCook, Board of Water & Light
Adviser: Steve Japinga, Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce