Great Lakes Paralegal Association
An Affiliate of the National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc.
First Annual Membership Meeting and Education Program "Marketing as a Lifestyle: Social Media and Everything Else"
Please join us for an evening which will include GLPA's annual member meeting, socializing, networking, and a presentation on social media and marketing by John W. Mashni, attorney with Foster, Swift, Collins & Smith. John has practical experience as an entrepreneur and business owner, and he also ran a media department of a large leadership development company.
* What is social media?
* How can social media be used professionally?
* How can I use different types of media to help me personally and professionally?
* How can I use social media more efficiently?
* What are the risks of using social media?
* Why you should embrace marketing as a lifestyle – it is not just for marketing departments.
We are very fortunate to be able to offer this "not‐to‐be missed" opportunity for you to hear John speak!
Seating is limited so RSVP early!!
Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Location: GreenStone FSU (corporate office)
3515 West Rd, East Lansing, MI
Time: 6:00 pm – Social Networking Opportunity with Light Appetizers and Beverages
6:30 pm – Annual Member Meeting
6:45 pm ‐ Program
Cost: FREE EVENT!
Information: Elisabeth Mowen, CP at Elisabeth.email@example.com
Please Register on or before June 9
Registration can be submitted using any of the following methods:
1. Online by going to www.glpa‐michigan.org
2. Send completed registration form to: Terri L. Bolyard, Paralegal
c/o Foster, Swift, Collins & Smith, P.C.
313 South Washington Square, Lansing, MI 48933