This is a 2-day highly interactive classroom style training, led by two experienced professional coaches. It is built on the principle that people will understand, value, and apply what you help them to discover, not what you tell them. Each participant will spend 3.5 hours with 3 different coaching partners in actual coaching practice sessions to implement each of the 12 skills.
July 9 – 10 | Lansing Campus | Lansing, MI
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Includes: 6 weeks of 1 hour follow up phone coaching sessions
$600 per person (Call Shannon for a group discount)
What to Expect
Getting by is no longer an option in today’s fast changing, technology driven, highly competitive marketplace. The collective performance of your organization must enable you to gain and sustain a competitive edge. You do that by unlocking the potential of your people and empowering them to achieve cutting edge performance.
Benefits to Organizational Leaders
• What’s the problem with giving advice?
• Empower others to discover and implement their own solutions
• Radically improve communication and leadership skills
• Gain a leading edge in the ever-evolving business landscape
• Enhance productivity and performance of those you lead
• Learn how to help people take full responsibility for their choices
• Improve leadership skills with younger generation
• Increase engagement of work force through an empowering approach to leadership
RSVP / Registration
Compete the registration from at the address below:
Business Development Manager
Your resource for professional development programs that can give your company the competitive edge it will need to be more productive, successful, and ready for tomorrow.