Deep Change: How Individuals and Organizations Transform
Facilitated by William Frank Diedrich and Mike Limauro
Time and date: 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM, Tuesday,
September 23, 2014
Where: Michigan State University, Brody Square, East Lansing, Michigan
Includes: Breakfast, morning refreshments, lunch, parking, and interactive/experiential workshop.
What you will take away from this workshop:
1. How to avoid the one major mistake made by leaders in organizations.
2. How to be an effective change leader in any organization or relationship.
3. Assess your organization’s current readiness for change.
4. Assess your own readiness for change.
5. How to know when it’s time for you to change.
6. How to navigate through the territory of uncertainty.
7. How to turn conflict to collaboration for change.
8. How to wake up the "walking dead." (Retired on the job, given up, don’t care)
9. How to empower yourself for change, and help others empower themselves.
10. Clarity on steps you can take, with others, to create positive change.
This workshop is interactive and experiential. Cost: $99. Paid in advance online, invoiced, or mail a check. Register: http://noblaming.com and click on “Workshops.” To pay by check or P.O. number, send your information (P.O .number, number of people attending.) by email. You will be invoiced. Theroadhome@comcast.net
Checks: $ 99 written to: Transformative Leadership Systems, 622 Hillcrest Avenue, East Lansing, MI 48823