Moving Beyond Blame: Choosing results over drama at work
a workshop with Bill Diedrich
Early bird registration—Save $10.
Is there drama in your workplace?
Blaming—Complaining—Criticism—Focusing on problems—Stress (All of these are forms of blaming.)
Commercial-Free 3 minute video on Moving Beyond Blame at: http://noblaming.com/Workshops.html
Sample the workshop content.
Today, blaming has reached epic proportions. Our federal government is paralyzed with it! This workshop shows the way up and out.
In this workshop you will learn:
• The five payoffs/pitfalls of blaming and why they seem so attractive
• How to break the addiction to blaming (a little brain chemistry here)
• How to leave the cycle of blame (changing the reality you don’t want)
• How to shift focus from drama to results (creating a reality you do want)
• How to set a tone in any group that fosters responsibility
• How to turn complaints into constructive action and more
This workshop is based on the book—Beyond Blaming: Unleashing Power and Passion in People and Organizations and other sources. You may purchase the book along with the workshop at a discount rate and have it shipped direct to you prior to the workshop—free shipping. Or, you may purchase the workshop by itself.
To register: http://noblaming.com Click on workshops!
Cost: Workshop $98.00
Book: $ 10
Early bird registration by December 18: $ 88.00 (Save $10 per person)
Book: $ 10
Breakfast and lunch are included in the price.
Date: Thursday, January 15.
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Place: Brody Square at MSU, East Lansing, MI
Questions? Call Bill Diedrich at 517-388-3735