Truscott Rossman Continues to Grow Staff Across Michigan, Adds 3 New Hires & Promotes Proj. Manager
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Truscott Rossman Continues to Grow Staff Across Michigan, Adds Three New Hires and Promotes Project Manager
Lansing – Truscott Rossman announced today several staffing moves that will contribute to the firm’s growing presence across the state. The strategic communications firm announced the addition of two new account executives, Daniel Olsen and Tranéy Thames, the addition of receptionist Lacie Hill, as well as the promotion of Wendy Larner as project manager.
“Our growth over the course of this year has simply been remarkable, and it speaks volumes about the talent, passion and hard work of our staff across the state,” said Truscott Rossman Senior Vice President Josh Hovey. “Adding Dan and Tranéy, and promoting Wendy to project management, will further enhance our ability to continue providing outstanding service to our clients.”
Truscott Rossman’s staffing changes include:
· Dan Olsen joins Truscott Rossman as an account executive and graphic designer. He adds to the firm’s growing health care expertise, having worked two years as communications coordinator for Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital in Charlotte, Michigan. Prior to joining Hayes Green Beach, Dan interned at Truscott Rossman. He has a bachelor’s degree in advertising from Michigan State University.
· Tranéy Thames joins the expanding Truscott Rossman Detroit team. She previously interned in the firm’s Lansing and Detroit offices. During her internship, she earned high praise for her work ethic and diligence assisting clients, including the Detroit Medical Center to the Detroit Design Festival. Tranéy earned her bachelor’s degree in advertising from Michigan State University with a minor in public relations.
· Prior to her promotion to the newly created position of Project Manager, Wendy Larner served as executive assistant to CEO Kelly Rossman-McKinney. Wendy has extensive knowledge in legislative affairs having served as chief of staff for former Rep. Tim Melton and legislative assistant to former Senate Democratic Leaders Robert Emerson and Mike Prusi and to former Speaker of the House Andy Dillon.
· Cathie Blumer will now serve as executive secretary to both Truscott Rossman President John Truscott and CEO Kelly Rossman-McKinney.
· Lacie Hill has been hired as the firm’s receptionist and administrative support.
Beyond the additions to the firm announced today, Truscott Rossman has hired six new staff members in the past four months. Barb Holland, Kim Tassie and Allie Walker joined as senior account executives in Lansing, Detroit and Grand Rapids, respectively; and Shaun Wilson joined as senior vice president in Truscott Rossman’s Detroit office having previously served as director of client and community relations for PNC Bank.
About Truscott Rossman
Representing local, statewide, national and international clients, Truscott Rossman offers clients a full range of communications services. Specializations include issues management, crisis communication, media relations, community relations, digital and social media, government affairs, ballot initiatives and grassroots initiatives. Learn more at www.TruscottRossman.com.