Dewpoint Welcomes New Employees to Lansing
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Posted by: Eric Dimoff
Local technology consulting company continues to grow
March 11, 2016 – Lansing, Michigan. - Dewpoint, a leading provider of technology consulting and implementation solutions, is pleased to welcome several new employees to Lansing:
- Charles Swartz – Senior Business Analyst
- Greg Brown – Project Manager
- Kristin Baker – Senior Project Manager
- Chris Nabkey – System Engineer
- David Hemingway – Senior Project Manager
- Shelley Klozik – Senior Project Manager
- Kelly Schafka – Staffing Strategist
- Andy Zarkovich – Business Analyst
- Dianne Russman – Test Analyst
- Jeanna Stewart – Senior Business Analyst
- Stephane Rundell – Senior Project Manager
- Wendy Hopper – Data Architect
- Cody Graham – Business Analyst
About Dewpoint – People Who Deliver
Founded in 1996, Dewpoint experts have a long success record of helping to develop short- or long-term strategic technology plans to maximize current resources and better position your organization for the future.
Our Professional Services focus on Strategic Assessments; Portfolio, Program and Project Management; Managed Services; Infrastructure Optimization; and Applications Development and Maintenance. As Data Center experts, we also architect and support our clients’ strategic initiatives such as data backup and recovery, data storage, virtualized environments, database services, performance improvement and overall architectural design and implementation. We partner with leading technology providers such as Oracle, Symantec, Pure Storage, Cisco, NetApp, Brocade, Veritas, VMware, Hitachi Data Systems, and others to incorporate the latest hardware and software solutions available.
Dewpoint collaborates with enterprise clients across numerous industries, including state and local government, health care, financial services, biotechnology, manufacturing, insurance and more.
The company is headquartered in Lansing, Michigan. While many of the company’s clients are located in the Midwest, Dewpoint also supports organizations across the country. Additional information is available at www.dewpoint.com.