Sounds of Summer concert series at Lake Lansing Park-South
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Posted by: Eric Dimoff
The Friends of Ingham County Parks will host free Friday Night Concerts at the Band Shell concert stage in June, July and August. All Friday evening performances begin at 7:00 p.m. There is free parking and admission, and for the kids, free entry to play on the bouncy-house and giant inflatable slide! Parking and vehicle entry is free beginning at 6:00 p.m.
Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and join us by the lake for the 2015 Sounds of Summer
Concert series. Lake Lansing Park - South is located at 1621 Pike Street in Haslett.
- June 3- Retro, Avon Bomb
- June 10- Modern, New Rule
- June 17- Barbershop/Sweet Adeline, Capital City Chordsmen & Water Wonderland
- June 24- Soul, Soultown Band
- July 1- Patriotic, Meridian Community Band
- July 8- Concert Band, Lansing Concert Band
- July 15- Caribbean, Don Middlebrook & the Pearl Divers
- July 22- Sock Hop, Sea Cruisers
- July 29- 70’s 80’s, Life Support
- August 5- Bluegrass, R.J. Thomas and the Windy Mountain Boys
- August 12- Oldies, Oldies But Goodies
- August 19- Country, Brian Lorente & Usual Suspects
- August 26- Jazzy Mix, Jeff Baldori
We appreciate our event sponsors for making these evenings possible: American Legion Post #269, Blue Gill Grill, CATA, East Lansing/Meridian Lions Club, Fast Eddies Car Wash, Mayfair Bar, MSU Federal Credit Union, NU Image Barbers, Okemos Kiwanis, Playmakers, Sunrise Seamless, The Willows, Haslett Marathon, Haslett-Okemos Rotary Club, Ingham County Medical Rehabilitation Facility, H & H Mobil, Graff Chevrolet, and Lake Trust Credit Union.
For more information please visit Ingham County Parks Department website at www.inghamcountyparks.org or give us a call at 517-676-2233.