Davenport University IPEx: Blanchard's Situational Leadership II
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership® II (SLII®) program is the most widely taught leadership model in the world and is available as a public offering for the first time in West Michigan at Davenport University’s Institute for Professional Excellence. Incorporating the newest learning design, The SLII Experience™, our program utilizes game-changing techniques that immerse learners in SLII® quickly and effectively.
- Become a highly skilled, flexible leader who can develop and retain talent
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Effectively shift employee intentions into behaviors, and behaviors into accountability
- Improve communication skills and become a more trusted leader
- Increase the energy, self-reliance, and drive of the employees on your team
- Help others develop competence, motivation, and confidence
- Retain your most talented employees by being more responsive to their development needs
LOCATION: Davenport University, Peter C. Cook Center, 45 Ottawa Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
DATES | TIME: November 9 - 10, 2016 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER
Email or call Bethany DeVine, Professional Development Representative, IPEx at Bethany.DeVine@davenport.edu or 616-233-2589.