The 10 Over the Next Ten Award recognizes the Lansing region's
top young professionals who are expected to contribute significantly to our
community over the next ten years.
winners of the 10 Over the Next Ten awards are judged based on their
professional achievement, community
involvement and personal success.
Applicants are required to be 35-years-old or younger as of October 1, 2016, professionally
centered in the tri-county area (Ingham, Eaton and Clinton) and with a
minimum of two years working in the Greater Lansing region.
Nominations for the 2016 10 Over the Next Ten will be accepted until 5 p.m. on Friday, August 12, 2016.
Click here to download the 2016 10 Over the Next Ten nomination form.
- Andrew Belanger, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Scott Dane, Capital Area Soccer League
- John Kaczyinski, Saginaw Valley State University
- Amanda Lick, Michigan Pharmacists Association
- Lauren Long, Curvaceous Lingerie
- Aaron Pumfery, EDGE
- Stephen Purchase, H. Incorporated
- Joseph Quick, Michigan Works! Association
- Jodi Schafer, Human Resource Management Services, LLC
- Tony Willis, LEAP
- Kelly King, Downtown YMCA Wellness Center
- Joe Manzella, Trustcott Rossman
- Suban Nur Cooley, Capital Gains Media
- Steve Japinga, Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Katie Lynwood, Bernick, Radner, & Ouellette, PC
- Ken Szymusiak, Institute for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Broad College of Business
- Nicole Martin, Ingham County Michigan Youth Opportunities Initiative
- Mindy Biladeau, Downtown Lansing, Inc.
- Jeff Hertrich, Accident Fund Holdings, Inc.
- Sarah Anthony, Michigan College Access Network and Ingham County Commissioner for District 3
- Josh Hovey, Truscott Rossman
- Peter Spadafore, Acuitas, LLC
- Brian Gallagher, Fraser, Trebilcock, Davis & Dunlap, P.C.
- Nicole Szymczak, Lansing Community College
- Andrea Kerbuski, Capital Area Michigan Works!
- Nikali Luke, Simplified Tax & Accounting Service PC
- Emily Caswell, M3 Group
- Andrea Ragan, Capital Area IT Council
- Timothy Schmitt, City of East Lansing
- Joseph Lee Yang, Boys & Girls Club of Lansing
- James F. Anderton, V, Loomis,
Ewert, Parsley, Davis & Gotting P.C
- Brian Bratta, MS, ATC,
State University Athletic Training Department
- Nicholas Chilenko, Nicholas
- Adam Henige, Netvantage
- John Miller, Artie's
- John Lindenmayer, League of Michigan Bicyclists
- Jake Pechtel, Potter
- Nicole L. Proulx, Fraser
Trebilcock Davis & Dunlap P.C.
- Amber Shinn, Shinn Marketing Communications
- Kate Snyder, APR, Piper & Gold Public Relations
- Benjamin Bakken, American Eagle Superstore
- Kristin Bellar, Clark Hill
- Tim Bograkos, Michigan
State University Alumni Association
- Michael Ciranna, WorkSquared
- Ryan Doom, Web
- Joe Ford, Netvantage
- Diontrae Hayes, Office
of Senator Coleman Young
- Brittney Hoszkiw, Old
Town Commercial Association
- Marc Merritt, Merrill Lynch
- Evan Pinsonnault, WLNS TV 6
- Thomas A. Stewart, Common Wealth
- Rochelle Rizzi, Rizzi Designs, LLC
- Tremaine Phillips, Prima Civitas Foundation
- Jeffrey McWherter, Gravity Works Design
- Tobi Lyon, Adams Outdoor
- Paul Jacques, Michigan State University
- Kat Cooper, Michigan State
- Sarah Jennings, Maner Costerisan, CPA,
- Jessica Knott, TechSmith
- Adam Van Lente, RetroDuck.com, Inc.
- Chad Badgero, Peppermint Creek Theatre
- Justin Caine, Good Fruit Video
- Cory Chvala, Culvers of Okemos
- Julielyn Gibbons, i3 Strategies
- Jennifer Middlin, TechSmith
- Rory Neuner, Michigan Environmental
- Tom Ruis, Independent Bank
- Jeff Smith, City of East Lansing
- Nathan Triplett, City of East Lansing
- Danielle Weller, Jackson National Life
- Brian Anderson, Lansing Economic
- Kira Carter, Sparrow Specialty
- Tiffany Ford, Michigan State
University Federal Credit Union
- Camron Gnass, Traction
- Ryan Henry, Kincaid Henry Building Group
- Matthew Hill, Liquid Web
Schriner-Hooper, Old Town Commercial
- Brigham Smith, City of Lansing
- Karen Stefl, Such Video, Inc.
- Jessica Yorko, Sustainable Solutions
- Scott Gillespie, The Gillespie Company,
- Marsha Zimmerman, Dart Development Group
- Aaron Matthews, Clark Hill P.L.C.
- Erik Larson, Impression 5 Science
- Elizabeth Lyon, State Bar of Michigan
- Bree Popp Woodruff, Miller Canfield Paddock
& Stone P.L.C
- Eric Stevenson, US Capital Mortgage and The Firm Food &
- Jennifer Estill, Redhead Design Studio
- Emily Matthews, Foster, Swift, Collins
& Smith, P.C.
- Ryan Vartoogian, Spartan Internet