The Lansing Regional Chamber Economic Club speaker series
features locally and nationally prominent speakers covering a broad spectrum of
business-related topics ranging from economic trends and business success
stories to the latest in management and leadership techniques. The Economic
Club luncheons provide members with an excellent opportunity to network with
more than 350 of the area’s key community, business and education leaders. The
Economic Club meets nine times a year, with the possibility for additional
"add-on” events, at the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center at Michigan State University.
The Lansing Regional Chamber Economic Club is the place for
Greater Lansing business people to connect and network with their
contemporaries, and to hear from a variety of influential leaders about current
economic, social and governmental issues.
The Lansing Regional Chamber Economic Club is dedicated to promoting and
stimulating economic growth and networking through timely and insightful
community forums presented for personal and professional development.
About Economic Club
Since 1990, the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with many
prominent organizations throughout the region, including the Mid-Michigan
Business Travel Coalition, have partnered to sponsor a forum where local
businesses and community leaders can hear presentations on a broad range of
business-related topics from nationally and locally recognized speakers. The
Lansing Regional Chamber Economic Club is the premier venue in the Greater
Lansing region for corporate, political and economic leaders from unique
business sectors to present their views and insights on global and local
economic trends, corporate successes and struggles and the like.
For more information on how to get involved or how to sponsor
one of the luncheons, please contact Travis Richardson, Manager of Events
and Programming, at 517-853-6463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 Speaker Lineup
- January 26: Mark Reuss, Executive Vice President, General Motors
- February 11: Mike Duggan, Mayor, City of Detroit
- March 17: Nolan Finley, Ingrid Jacques and Kaitlyn Buss, The Detroit News
- April 7: Governor Rick Snyder
- May 5: Major General Gregory J. Vadnais and Coach Tom Izzo
- September 15: Keith Granger, Granger; Glenn Granger, Granger Construction; Brig Sorber, Two Men & A Truck; Tom Archipley, Centurion Medical Products - The Impact of Family Business on the Economy
- October 27: Eric Schneidewind, President, AARP
- November 17: Celebration of Regional Growth Awards
- December: To Be Determined