Our mission at the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce (LRCC) is to serve our membership by delivering value to each and every member. By engaging with the Chamber, you are investing in the growth and success of your business. As a member, enjoy access to members-only perks and discounts, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities and enhanced exposure for you and your business. Your success is our business!
|Interested in our Member Benefit Programs?
|For more information or to learn how your business can partner with the Chamber, contact Hanna VonAchen at 517-853-6466 or email@example.com.
We are proud to offer the following Member Benefit Programs:
Technology and Communication Tools
- FOX 47: One complimentary three minute segment on the “Morning Blend” filmed at WSYM TV studios
- Michigan Business Rap: “Entrepreneur Friday” radio program that airs on The Team 92.1 on the second Friday of each month featuring business experts and insights to help you grow your business.
- Townsquare Media: Chamber members qualify for a 25 percent discount on live remote broadcasts and a FREE one minute entrepreneur feature.
Continuing Education and Talent Development
- Davenport University: Community Leader Scholarship available to all Chamber member employees worth up to $1,500 per year based on the number of credits taken
- Olivet Nazarene University: Great online programs for busy adults at the graduate level. All Chamber members receive a 20% tuition discount on Bachelor/Master level programs and a 10% tuition discount on the Educational Doctorate in Ethical Leadership. There is no application fee for Chamber members. Other great talent development resources include the following:
- Cornerstone University: Chamber members qualify for a 10 percent discount on tuition for professional and graduate studies programs, application fee is waived, and up to four complimentary education and financial aid workshops per year
- Spring Arbor University: Chamber members are eligible for up to a $4,000 discount on online and one-night-a-week adult programs in Lansing (the scholarship may be applied to Associate, Bachelor, or Master in Business, Nursing, Social Work, or Counseling degrees)
- Accident Fund Insurance: Five percent discount on workers compensation premiums and opportunity to qualify for dividend check based on groups performance.
- Auto-Owners Insurance: Discounts of up to 12 percent on business, home, personal umbrella, and personal automobile insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan: LRCC exclusively endorses Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network, offering businesses a wide variety of choices for traditional coverage, free direct billing and administrative assistance, saving you time and money
- DBI We Do Office:
- Up to 60 percent off on more than 200 best value items
- Free next day delivery (no minimum order)
- Online purchasing options, phone or fax
- Local dedicated customer service representative
- Analysis of expenditures for optimal savings
- UPS: Save up to 18% on UPS® Shipping for your small business
- 18 percent off air and international shipments
- 9 percent off UPS® Ground
- Savings apply to your very next shipment