Political Action Committee
The Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce Political Action Committee is a driving force for political change. If you understand how government spending impacts the bottom line of your business, you already understand the value of the LRC-PAC.
The LRC-PAC works constantly to protect business interests by:
- Staying abreast of business issues and communicating the business perspective to elected officials
- Monitoring political activity at the city, township, county and state level to know when business intervention is needed
- Tracking the voting record of elected officials and whether they support pro-business legislation
- Helping to elect candidates who understand key business issues
- Support regional cooperation between communities to reduce costs and minimize red tape in the Lansing region
PAC membership can be an essential part of your business success plan. If you are interested in contributing to the PAC, please contact Jason Green at 517-853-6474.