We serve our business community by delivering value to all of our 1,100+ members. By engaging with the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce (LRCC), you are investing in the growth and success of your business. As a member, you can enjoy access to members-only perks and discounts, exclusive advertising and networking opportunities and enhanced exposure.
We are proud to offer the following member benefits:
- FOX 47: Fox 47’s Morning Blend is a way for businesses of all sizes to get the word out about their products and services in a three-minute televised segment. All current LRCC members can try the marketing tool for $225.
- Townsquare Media: A 25% discount on live remote broadcasts and a free one-minute entrepreneur feature.
- Accident Fund Insurance: 5% discount on workers compensation premiums and opportunity to qualify for dividend check based on groups performance.
- Auto-Owners Insurance: Discounts of up to 12% on business, home, personal umbrella and personal automobile insurance.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan: Health and wellness discounts are available through BCBSM’s Blue365 program.
Continuing Education and Talent Development
- Dale Carnegie: Special reduced pricing of $1,695 per enrollment.
- Davenport University: A Community Leader Scholarship worth up to $1,500 per year.
- Olivet Nazarene University: A 20% tuition discount on Bachelor/Master level programs and a 10% tuition discount on the Educational Doctorate in Ethical Leadership. There is also no application fee.
Office Products & Shipping Discounts
- DBI We Do Office:
- Up to 60% off on more than 200 items.
- Free next-day delivery (No minimum order).
- Local dedicated customer service representative.
- Analysis of expenditures for optimal savings.
- Office Depot:
- Customized pricing to fit the specific needs of your business.
- Flexibility to shop online or at any retail location with your Store Purchasing Card.
- FREE, next-business-day delivery on qualifying orders of $50 or more within local delivery areas.
- Convenient payment options, including single account billing or consolidated billing for multiple locations.
- 18% off air and international shipments and 9% off UPS® Ground.
Technical Assistance and Consulting
The Procurement Technical Assistance Centers of Michigan offers marketing, technical consulting and training services to businesses, such as:
- Orientation to the procurement system.
- Linking local companies to federal and state government agencies.
- Bid match for government solicitations.
- Training seminars and conferences.
- Contracting and subcontracting opportunities.
- Bid history and contract award results.