Four leading state lawmakers will discuss leading issues on the legislative agenda during the upcoming Public Policy presented by the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce (LRCC). The event will take place on Tuesday, Dec. 14, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Country Club of Lansing. The panel discussion will include:
- Senator Aric Nesbitt (R-Lawton)
- Senator Winnie Brinks (D-Grand Rapids)
- Representative Matt Hall (R-Marshall)
- Joe Tate State Representative of House District 2 (D-Detroit)
- Moderator: Zach Gorchow, executive editor and publisher at Gongwer News Service Michigan
The moderator for our LRCC Policy Forum will be Zach Gorchow, executive editor and publisher at Gongwer News Service. The lawmakers will address various issues during the forum, including infrastructure, talent and workforce development, the state budget, economic development, redistricting, the Covid-19 pandemic recovery, and others. They will also be taking questions from the audience.
“This program is an excellent opportunity for members of the business community to connect with lawmakers and gain greater insights into the dynamics involved with public policy issues in Michigan,” said Steven Japinga, vice president of public affairs, LRCC.